Paul Broadbent, M.D.
Paul Broadbent, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota. Dr. Broadbent comes to CDI from Memphis, Tennessee where he was practicing as a neurodiagnostic and neurointerventional radiologist.
- Undergraduate: Weber State College in Ogden, Utah
- Medical: University of Utah School of Medicine in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Internship: General Surgery internship at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: Diagnostic Neuroradiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology/Barnes-Jewish Hospital Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiologists
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Broadbent, L.P., Cross, D.T., Derdeyn, C.P., Moran, C.J., Nehra, A. Transfer of a Self-Expanding Stent to a Braided Microcatheter with the Aid of Transcatheter Illumination: Technical Report and Illustrative Case. Am J Neuroradiol. 2003.
- Broadbent, L.P., Cross, D.T., Derdeyn, C.P., Moran, C.J. Management of Neuroform Stent Dislodgement and Misplacement. Am J Neuroradiol. 2003.
- Broadbent, L.P., Cross, D.T., Derdeyn, C.P., Moran, C.J. Management of Ruptures Complicating Angioplasty and Stenting of Supraaortic Arteries: Report of Two Cases and a Review of the Literature. AM J Neuroradiol. 2003.
- Broadbent, L.P., Garrett, HE. Jr., Heidepriem, R.W. Ruptured Aneurysm of the Inferior Thyroid Artery: Repair with Coil Embolization. J. Vasc Surg. 2005.