Patrick Hanks, M.D.
Patrick Hanks, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Medical: University of Nevada in Reno, Nevada
- Internship: Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Brown University Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island
- Blunt Injury to Mesentery and Small Bowel: CT Evaluation. Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2004.