Owen D. Maddox, M.D.
Owen D. Maddox, M.D. is a board certified interventional radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas
- Medical: University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kansas
- Internship: HCA Wesley Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at HCA Wesley Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas
- Fellowship: Angio-Interventional Radiology fellowship at Boston University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- New England Society for Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
Hobbies: Weightlifting, traveling, gardening, spending time with friends