Nitin A. Kumar, M.D.
Body and Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Nitin A. Kumar, M.D. is a body and musculoskeletal radiologist at Insight Imaging in Virginia. Before joining Insight Imaging, Dr. Kumar practiced at Association of Alexandria Radiologists in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Medical: Perelman School of Medicine - University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Body Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Thoracic Radiology fellowship at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- NIOSH B Reader
- Kumar, N., Sadiq, S.A. The Spectrum of Neurologic Disease Associated with Anti-GM-1 Antibodies. Neurology. 1990.
- Furth, E.E., Goldschmidt, M.H., Isserow, J.A., Kumar, N., Laufer, I., Levine, M.S. Glutaraldehyde-induced Esophageal Injury. A Histologic Study of Laboratory Rats. Investigative Radiology. 1998.
- Kumar, N., Maki, D., Nguyen, B. The Distribution of Thrombi in Lower Extremity Deep Venous Thrombosis: Implications for MRV, CTV, and US. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2000.
- Gatsonis, C., Kumar, N., Penn, A.I., Schnall, M.D., Thompson, S.F., Wang, F. Preliminary Performance Analysis of Breast MRI CAD System. Medical Imaging. 2001.