N. Jarrod Durkee, M.D.
N. Jarrod Durkee, M.D. is a fellowship-trained radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), serving our outpatient centers in Bellingham, Federal Way, Lakewood and Puyallup. He is board-certified by the American College of Radiology and specializes in musculoskeletal radiology.
- Undergraduate: Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI
- Medical: Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, MI
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at the University of Washington and the University of Michigan
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Sonographic evaluation of lower extremity interosseous membrane injury: retrospective review in three patients. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 2003; 22:1369-1375.
- Classification of Common Acetabular Fractures: Radiographic and CT Appearances. American Journal of Roentgenology 2006; 187:915–925.
Hobbies: hiking, biking, camping, writing, wine tasking, cooking