Muntasir Hoque, M.D.
Musculoskeletal and Cardiothoracic Radiologist
Muntasir Hoque, M.D. is a double fellowship trained musculoskeletal and cardiothoracic radiologist at Insight Imaging and is board-certified by the American Board of Radiology.
- Undergraduate: Brown University, Providence, RI
- Medical: Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL
- Residency: Radiology residency at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose, CA
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at RadNet, Inc.
- Fellowship: Cardiothoracic Imaging and Intervention fellowship at University of Southern California
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- California Radiological Society
- Society of Thoracic Radiology
- Society of Thoracic Radiology, March 2015 Cardiac Case of the Month; Muntasir Hoque MD, Christopher Lee MD, Cameron Hassani MD; Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California
- M Hoque, MD; L M Lin, MD; M Sy, MD; S E Martin, MD; C Lee, MD; A Wilcox, MD; Cameron Hassani, MD. Touch Imprint Cytology during Thoracic Needle Biopsy: Everything the Radiologist Needs to Know. 2014 RSNA Annual Meeting.
- Hoque KE, Hoque M, Patel M. Idiopathic Hypertrophic Pachymeningitis. Case in Point, ACR. Published 8/28/2012.
Hobbies: In his spare time, Dr. Hoque likes to spend time with his wife and three kids, travel and relax at the beach.