Mini N. Pathria, M.D., FRCP(c)
Mini Nutan Pathria, M.D., FRCP(c) is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Encinitas MRI Center in Southern California.
- Undergraduate: University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario
- Medical: McMaster University Medical Center in Hamilton, Ontario
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Montreal General Hospital, McGill University in Montreal, Quebec
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at McMaster University Medical Center in Hamilton, Ontario
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at VA Medical Center and UCSD Medical Center in San Diego, California
- International Skeletal Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society for Skeletal Radiology
- Chan, K.C. and Pathria, M.N. MRI of the Musculoskeletal System. 2001.
- Pathria, M.N. Follow-up of Musculoskeletal Tumors. ACR. 1992.
- McAndless, M. & Pathria, M.N. MRI Detects and Stages Musculoskeletal Neoplasms. Diag Imag. 1992.
- Hodler, J., Pathria, M.N., Resnick, D., Trudell, D. Width of the Articular Cartilage of the Hip: Quantification by Using Fat-Suppression Spin-Echo MR Imaging in Cadavers. AJR. 1992.
- Pathria, M.N. & Plecha, D.M. Musculoskeletal Disorders: Improving Diagnostic Accuracy with MRI. Geriatrics. 1992.
- Haghighi, P., Hodler, J., Pathria, M.N., Resnick, D., Trudell, D. Meniscal Changes in the Elderly: Correlation of MR Imaging and Histologic Findings. Radiology. 1992.
- Pathria, M.N. & Petersilge, C.A. Spinal Trauma. Radiol Clin of N America. 1991.