Michael Ulissey, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Clinical Breast Radiologist
Dr. Ulissey is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist, with fellowship training in Clinical Breast Radiology and Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging has recently formed a partnership with Breast Diagnostic Center, where he has been a partner. Prior to that, Dr. Ulissey was Director of Breast Imaging at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Parkland Memorial Hospital, and is now an Adjunct Professor of Radiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
- Medical: Texas A&M University, College of Medicine in College Station, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Fellowship: University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Serves as Chief Councilor on the Board of Governors of the Texas Radiological Society
- Councilor to the American College of Radiology
- European Society of Radiology
Dr. Ulissey is a published author of "The Cabinda Incident", a suspense novel based on his experiences working in the middle of a cold war hot zone while three armed conflicts were under way.