Michelle A. Michel, M.D.
Michelle A. Michel, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. Michel also serves as the chief of head and neck neuroradiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin. In the course of her career, she has also been an assistant professor of both radiology and otolaryngology at Vanderbilt University.
- Undergraduate: University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio
- Medical: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowships at University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgenologic Society