Michael W. Hayt, M.D., D.M.D.
Medical Director & Neuroradiologist
Michael W. Hayt, M.D., D.M.D. is the medical director and neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Florida. He has experience in advanced MRI techniques, including MR spectroscopy, functional MRI, diffusion and perfusion and echo planar MRI. Trained at Yale University School of Medicine and CDI, Dr. Hayt has 18 years of experience in diagnostic and therapeutic injections.
Dr. Hayt has the distinction of being selected by his peers as a 2017 Top Doctor, as published in Orlando Magazine’s Finest Doctors issue.
- Undergraduate: Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Medical: New York Medical College
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Winthrop-University Hospital in Mineola, New York and Dentistry residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in Bronx, New York
- Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- North American Spine Society