Michael F. McNeeley, M.D.
Michael F. McNeeley, M.D. is a Body Radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI).
- Undergraduate: University of Tennessee in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Medical Degree: University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, Tennessee
- Internship: Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, Washington
- Residency: Radiology residency at the University of Washington Department of Radiology in Seattle, Washington
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at the University of Washington Department of Radiology in Seattle, Washington
- Alliance of Clinician Educators in Radiology
- Alliance of Medical Student Educators in Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Association of University Radiologists
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Washington State Radiological Society