Michael K. Ruhoy, M.D.
Musculoskeletal and MRI Radiologist
Michael K. Ruhoy, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal and MRI radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut
- Medical: SUNY Health Science Center in Brooklyn, New York
- Internship: Medicine internship at Staten Island University Hospital in New York, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at New England Medical Center - Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal/MRI fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American College of Radiology