Michael E. Timins, M.D.
Musculoskeletal Imaging and General Radiologist
Michael E. Timins, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal imaging and general radiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. Timins also serves as an assistant professor of radiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
- Undergraduate: Lake Forest College in Lake Forest, Illinois
- Medical: University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Illinois Masonic Hospital in Chicago, Illinois
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Fellowship: Digital Imaging fellowship at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Milwaukee Roentgen Ray Society