Michael B. Miller, M.D.
Dr. Michael Miller has been a Diagnostic Radiologist with X-Ray Professional Associates since 2002. X-Ray PA has been an interpreting radiology group for the past 25 years.
- Undergraduate: Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- Medical: University of Connecticut in Farmington, Connecticut
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Boston University in Brockton, Massachusetts
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology at the Hospital of St. Raphael, Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology Fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Miller, M.B., Rao, V.M., Tom, B.M. Cystic Masses of the Head and Neck: Pitfalls in CT and MR Interpretation. American Journal of Roentgenology. 1992.
- Caride, V.J., Miller, M.B. Ventilation-perfusion Scan in the Acutely Ill Patient with Unilateral Hyperlucent Lung. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1988.
Hobbies: Dr. Miller enjoys playing electric guitar and tennis in his free time.