Melissa W. Jung, M.D.
Melissa W. Jung, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: Pennsylvania State University
- Medical: Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: General Surgery internship at West Virginia University Hospital
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Western Neuroradiological Society