Matthew D. Ralston, M.D.
Matthew D. Ralston, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging in New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Medical: Duke University of Medical School in Durham, North Carolina
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship atUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
- Residency: Radiology residency at Duke University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Eastern Society of Neuroradiology
- Society for Computer Applications in Radiology (SCAR)
- Agfa PACS Users’ Group (APUG)
- Beaulieu, D., Coleman, R.M., Ralston, M. Analyzing PACS Audit Logs: A Multidimensional Approach. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2003.
- Beaulieu, D., Coleman, R., Ralston, M.D. Progress Towards Paperless Radiology in the Digital Environment: Planning, Implementation, and Benefits. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2003.
- Fleener, C. & Ralston, M. Intracranial Atherosclerosis and Intracranial Calcific Cerebral Emboli: Incidence, Significance, and Implications. ASNR. 2003.
- Coleman, R. & Ralston, M.D. Sharing of a Single PACS Among Disparate Institutions: Barriers to Success. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2002.
- Coleman, R., Ralston, M.D., Scrutchfield, K. An Organized Pilot Program Promoting Web Access to PACS Data: Emphasis on Those Office Outside the Host Institution. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2002.
- Fife, J., Hawkes, E., Ralston, M.D. Biopsy of Vertebral and Paravertebral Structures with a New Coaxial System. AJNR. 1992.
- Applebaum, B.I., Dykes, T.A., Ralston, M.D. Verification of Lumbar Vertebral Bodies. Radiology. 1992.
- DeMartino, J., Howe, R., Humphreys, R., Ralston, M. Identification of External Membrane Proteins of the T-Lymphoblast Cell Line CCRF-CEM. Experimental Cell Research. 1979.