Matthew D. Epstein, M.D.
Matthew D. Epstein, M.D. is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist at Insight Imaging Hayward and San Francisco centers.
- Undergraduate: UC Berkeley in Berkeley, California
- Medical: Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine in Portland, Oregon
- Internship: Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle , Washington
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, California
- Chew, F.S., Ha, A.S., Epstein, M.D., Grauke, L.J. A Fresh Look at Fracture Patterns. ARRS. 2011.
- Chew, F.S., Ha, A.S., Epstein, M.D., Grauke, L.J. Fractures of the Scapula: Radiologic, Anatomic, and Clinical Correlations. ARRS. 2011.
- Bhargava, P., Epstein, M.D., Medverd, J.R. A 48-year-old man with Chronic Right Shoulder Pain and Weakness After a Fall. Skeletal Radiology. 2010.
- Chew, F.S. & Epstein, M.D. Avulsions of the Levator Ani in a Young Adult Male. Radiology Case Reports. 2008.
- Ceriati, E., Coran, A.G., Drongowski, R.A., Epstein, M.D., Gork, A.S., Harmon, C.M., Usui, N. The Effect of Mucin on Bacterial Translocation in I-407 Fetal and Caco-2 Adult Enterocyte Cultured Cell Lines. Pediatric Surg Int. 1999.
Hobbies:Omithology, Confectionery, Pickling, Cooking, Exercising, Yoga