Marshall J. Golden, M.D.
Spine Interventionalist & Body Radiologist
Marshall J. Golden, M.D. is a board certified radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota. He is a specialist in spinal imaging and spinal injection procedures as well as body imaging. Dr. Golden has practiced in the Twin Cities area for over 30 years, devoting considerable time to general radiology, diagnostic imaging and pain management, mammography, ultrasound and cross-sectional imaging.
Dr. Golden is recognized as a 2010 “Top Doctor” by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Medical: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Internship: Hennepin County General Hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Minnesota Minneapolis VA Hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological society of North America