Mark A. Culton, M.D.
Mark Culton, M.D. is a board certified radiologist with specialized training in reading MRI scans. He completed four years of residency with a strong focus in both Neuroradiology and Body Imaging. Dr. Culton also has fellowship training in Musculoskeletal Radiology. Dr. Culton’s specialized training is supplemented by a strong clinical background. During the course of his training, he has worked within all of the major medical specialties, both surgical and nonsurgical, and has served five years as a Naval flight surgeon.
- Undergraduate: Duke University in Durham, North Carolina
- Medical: Duke University School of Medicine in Durham, North Carolina
- Internship: Emanuel Hospital in Portland, Oregon
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in San Jose, California
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
- Chandler, D.B., Culton, M.A., Hickingbothamm D., Klintworth, G.K., Proia, A.D. Effect of Oxygen on Corneal Neovascularization. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences. 1990.
Hobbies:Windsurfing, Snow Skiing, Bicycling, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Traveling, Aviation