Manferd T. Benson, M.D.
Manferd T. Benson, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Duluth, Minnesota. Prior to joining CDI, he was a faculty member at the University of Minnesota–Twin Cities.
- Undergraduate: Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Medical: University of Minnesota Medical School in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology/Angiography and Interventional Radiology fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan and Body Imaging fellowship at University of Minnesota Fairview University Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology