Lon A. Hayne, M.D.
Lon Hayne, M.D. is a neuroradiologist for Radiology Consultants of Washington (RCW), which serves five of our 11 Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area. Dr. Hayne previously served as Medical Director of what is now CDI Renton and has also served as a staff radiologist at Enumclaw Hospital, Washington. Dr. Hayne has considerable experience and expertise in all areas of neuroradiology and is also skilled in the areas of musculoskeletal radiology and body imaging.
- Undergraduate: The Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO. BA Biology, magna cum laude
- Medical Degree: University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- Internship: University of California, San Diego, CA: Internal Medicine
- Residency: University of Washington, Seattle, WA: Diagnostic Radiology
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Seattle, WA: Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Washington State Radiology Association
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
Hobbies: In his spare time, Dr. Hayne enjoys scuba diving, boating, skiing and lacrosse.