Linda Dew, M.D., FRCPC
Medical Director & Diagnostic Radiologist
Linda Dew, M.D., FRCPC is a medical director and diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Illinois. Dr. Dew offers valuable expertise in musculoskeletal, body, and cardiovascular MR imaging, as well as extensive experience interpreting both high-field and open MRI systems.
Professionally, Dr. Dew served as a chief medical officer for Norwegian Cruise Lines, traveling throughout the Caribbean. She practiced at Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington, Illinois, where she served as both deputy departmental chairperson and medical director for four outpatient MRI centers. During her tenure at Good Shepherd, Dr. Dew also served as chairperson of the information technology committee for the hospital. Prior to that, she was at Rush Presbyterian - St. Luke’s Medical Center in Chicago, where she was appointed assistant professor of radiology and body MRI at Rush Medical College.
- Undergraduate: University of Saskatchewan in Canada
- Medical: University of Saskatchewan in Canada
- Internship: Sir M B Davis Jewish Gen Hospital in Canada
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at McGill University in Montreal
- Fellowship: Cross Sectional Imaging and MRI fellowship at University of Illinois in Chicago
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Radiological Society of North America
- Lake County Medical Society