Laura Freeman, M.D.
Laura Freeman, M.D. is a board certified radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Alexandria, Minnesota. She has additional expertise in musculoskeletal radiology.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota, Morris
- Medical: University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
Freeman LA, Anwer B, Brady RP, Smith BC, Edelman TL, Misselt AJ, Cressman EN. In vitro thermal profile suitability assessment of acids and bases for thermochemical ablation: underlying principles. J Vasv Interv Radiol. 2010 Mar; 21(3):381-5. Epub 2010 Jan 22.
Hobbies: Dr. Freeman enjoys biking, swimming, photography and volunteering in her community.