Kevin E. Snyder, M.D.
Kevin E. Snyder, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota. Dr. Snyder has significant experience and expertise in diagnostic and therapeutic injection (DTI) procedures as well as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans of the bones and joints. He was the coordinator as well as a case study contributor for Applied Radiology Online, an Internet site providing up-to-date medical technology and clinical information to radiologists and medical professionals.
- Undergraduate: University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Medical: Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Applied Radiology Online, Coordinator of “Case of the Week” section. Responsible for the weekly compiling and uploading of interesting cases to be presented on the Applied Radiology website. 2001-2004
- Applied Radiology Online, Regular Case Contributor. Digitizing, archiving and researching unique cases to present as unknowns on the Applied Radiology website. 2001-2004