Kerry M. Kallas, M.D.
Kerry M. Kallas, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Medical: University of Minnesota School of Medicine in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at University of California San Diego Veteran Affairs San Diego Healthcare Center in San Diego, California
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Haghighi, P., Kallas, K.M., Resnick, D., Vaughan, L. Hibernoma of the Left Axilla; A Case Report and Review of MR Imaging. Skeletal Radiology. 2003.
- Guanche, C.A. & Kallas, K.M. Physical Examination and Imaging of Hip Injuries. Operative Techniques in sports Medicine. 2002.
- Haghighi, P., Kallas, K.M., Resnick, D., Vaughan, L. Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis of the Hip Presenting as a Retroperitoneal Mass. Skeletal Radiology. 2001.