Kennith F. Layton, M.D.
Interventional and Neuroradiologist
Kennith F. Layton, M.D. is a board certified interventional and neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Medical: University of Oklahoma Medical School in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Internship: Pediatrics internship at University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Interventional and Diagnostic Neuroradiology fellowship at Mayo Medical School in Rochester, Minnesota
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- Society of Neurointerventional Surgery
- American College of Radiology
- Association of Program Directors in Radiology
- American Heart Association/Stroke Council
- Charter Member of the Neuroscience Clinical Practice Council for the Baylor Healthcare System