Kenneth S. Allen, M.D.
Medical Director & Diagnostic Radiologist
Kenneth S. Allen, M.D. is a medical director and board certified diagnostic radiologist at Insight Imaging in Connecticut.
- Undergraduate: Yale University
- Medical: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Internship: Waterbury Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut
- Residency: Diagnostic Imaging residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Winchester fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut and MRI/CT/Ultrasound fellowship at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Allen, K.S., Arger, P.H., Coleman, B.G., Grumbach, K., Jorkasky, D.K., Mintz, M.C., Perloff, L.J., Velchik, M.G. Prospective Analysis of Doppler Sonography in Renal Allografts. Radiology. 1988.
- Allen, K.S., Arger, P.H., Bilaniuk, L., Glickstein, M., Levy, D.W. Cryptococcosis Associated with Sarcoidosis: MR and CT Findings. JCAT. 1988.
- Allen, K.S., Arger, P.H., Coleman, B.G., Fisherman, M., Mennuti, M., Mintz, M.C. The Effects of Maternal Hydration on Fetal Renal Pyelectisis. Radiology.1987.
- Allen, K.S., Burrell, M.I., Siskind, B.N. Perforation of the Distal Esophagus with Lesser Sac Extension. JCAT. 1986.
- Allen,K.S. & Meisner, J.S. An In Vitro Evaluation of the Fluid Filled Oculoplethysmograph. 1979.
Hobbies: Dr. Allen enjoys mountain climbing, boat building and choral singing.