Keith R. Burnett, M.D.
Keith R. Burnett, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Downey MRI Center in California.
- Undergraduate: Stanford University in Palo Alto, California
- Medical: Creighton University in Palo Alto, California
- Internship: University of California Medical Center in Irvine, California
- Residency: Nuclear Medicine residency at University of California Irvine-Veterans Administration Hospital in Long Beach, California
- Fellowship: Digital Radiology fellowship at University of California Irvine and Radiology fellowship at University of California Irvine Medical Center.
- Orange County Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Society for Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Medicine
- American College of Radiology
- California Radiological Society
- Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists
- Burnett, K.R., Dizon, J., Gelblum, D., Goldstein, E.J., Hansell, J., Wolf, G.L. Efficacy of Gd-DTPA: Correlation with the Tissue Distribution of Tc99m-DTPA. Society for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1984.
- Brown, R.D., Burnett, K.R., Goldstein, E.J., Koenig, S.H., Wolf, G.L. Magnetic Field Dependence of Proton Relaxation Rates NMRD Profiles in Tissue with Mn+2 Added in Vivo. Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 1984.
- Burnett, K.R. NMR Contrast Media. Department of Nuclear Medicine. 1984.
- Burnett, K.R., Goldstein, E.J., Joseph, P.M., Wolf, G.L. The Contribution of Liver Ferritin to T1 and T2 Relaxation in Iron Storage Diseases. Society of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1985.
- Burnett, K.R., Davis, C.L., Glenn, W.V., Levine, J.B., Read, J. Dynamic Display of the Temporomandibular Joint Meniscus Using ‘Fast Scan’ MRI: Potential for Functional Evaluation. Society for Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1987.