Karl Stien, M.D.
Karl Stien, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin, through the partnership with Medical X-Ray Consultants (MXC) sub-specializing in musculoskeletal radiology.
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Medical: University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Internship: University of Hawaii Surgical Internship
- Residency: Radiology residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- UWEC Athletic Training Department
Hobbies: Biking, hiking, skiing, hockey, waterskiing, sailing, windsurfing, kite boarding, and chasing his young kids.