Joseph Y. Tang, M.D.
Joseph Y. Tang, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist. He specializes in spine imaging and therapeutic procedures. He joined the staff at New England Baptist Hospital in 2014. Dr. Tang's special clinical interests include sports injuries and platelet-rich plasma injections.
- Undergraduate: Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island
- Medical: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, New York
- Internship: Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Washington in Seattle, Washington
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Pain Management fellowship at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology