Joseph J. Budovec, M.D.
Body Imaging Radiologist
Joseph J. Budovec, M.D. is a board certified body imaging radiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. Budovec also serves as an associate professor of radiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
- Medical: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Radiology, Body and Digital Imaging fellowships at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Update on multidetector computed tomography angiography of the abdominal aorta. (Budovec JJ et al) Radiol Clin North Am. 2010 Mar;48(2):283-309, viii
- Evidence-based radiology: a primer in reading scientific articles. (Budovec JJ et al) AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010 Jul;195(1):W1-4
- Prospective and retrospective ECG gating for thoracic CT angiography: a comparative study. (Wu W et al) AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009 Oct;193(4):955-63
- Sonographic differentiation of digital tendon rupture from adhesive scarring after primary surgical repair. (Budovec JJ et al) J Hand Surg Am. 2006 Apr;31(4):524-9