Joseph Introcaso, M.D., D.M.D
Neuroradiologist, Interventional & Vascular Radiologist
Joseph Introcaso, M.D., D.M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin. He is certified in neuroradiology and vascular & interventional radiology.
- Undergraduate: Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut
- Medical: University of Connecticut
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Michigan Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Fellowship: Angiography and Interventional radiology fellowship and Neuroradiology and Interventional Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Michigan Hospitals in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- Combined Open and Endovascular Treatment of a Saccular Aneurysm and Redundant Loop of the internal Carotid Artery. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2006.
- Penetrating Trauma Causing Partial Disruption of a Duplicated Ureter: Case Report. The Journal of Trauma. 2001.
- Sonography of Tendons: Patterns of Disease. Instructional Course Lectures. 1997.
- Interventional Neuroradiologic Treatment of Head and Neck Lesions. Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 1995.
- Congenital Arteriovenous Fistulas Supplied by a Single Branch of the Maxillary Artery. AJNR. 1994.