Joseph H. Hise, M.D.
Interventional and Neuroradiologist
Joseph H. Hise. M.D. is a board certified interventional and neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University in Temple, Texas
- Medical: Texas A&M University College of Medicine in College Station, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple, Texas
- Fellowship: Interventional Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas and Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, Colorado
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
- American Heart Association
- Stroke Council