Jose M. Restrepo, M.D.
Jose M. Restrepo, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Whitney Imaging Center in Connecticut.
- Medical: Pontificie Universidad Javeriana in Bogota, Colombia
- Internship: Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven, Connecticut
- Residency: Radiology residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Caride, V.J. & Restrepo, J.M. Bone Scintigraphy in Hereditary Multiple Exostoses. Journal of Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2003.
- Bennett, D.L., Berbaum, K., El-Khoury, G.Y., Ohashi, K., Restrepo, J.M. Orthopedic Hardware Complications Diagnosed with Multi-Detector Row CT. Radiology. 2005.
- Berbaum, K., El-Khoury, G.Y., Ohashi, K., Restrepo, J.M. Personeal Tendon Subluxation and Dislocation: Detection on Volume-rendered Images- Initial Experience. Radiology. 2007.