John L. Ulmer, M.D.
John L. Ulmer, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. Ulmer also serves as a professor of radiology and chief of neuroradiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
In the course of his career, Dr. Ulmer has received many honors for his outstanding achievements by professional affiliations including: two Cornelius G. Dyke Memorial Awards for outstanding research in his field and four Summa/Cum laude Awards for Scientific Exhibit from the American Society of Neuroradiology; the Cum laude Award for Scientific Exhibit from the Radiological Society of North America; the Bronze Medal Award for Scientific Exhibit from the American Roentgen Ray Society; and two Oculoplastics Thesis Finalist Awards from the American Society of Opthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Medical: University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington, Kentucky
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology and MRI fellowship at Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- American College of Radiology
- Wisconsin Radiological Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology