John L. Falardeau, M.D.
Musculoskeletal and Neuroradiology
John L. Falardeau, M.D. is a board-certified musculoskeletal and neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Medical: University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Internship: Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, Massachusetts
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology and Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowships at University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, Washington
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Medical Association
- Association of University Radiologists