John A. Kustan, M.D.
John A. Kustan, M.D. is a board-certified cross-sectional/orthopedic radiologist at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine and Center for Diagnostic Imaging in New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Pennsylvania State University in State College, Pennsylvania
- Medical:Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Presbyterian Medical Center of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey
- Fellowship: Cross-Sectional Imaging/Orthopedic MRI fellowship at Boston University Medical Center Boston City Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Radiology Society
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine