John Gray, M.D.
Vascular and Interventional Radiologist
John Gray, M.D. is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas in Austin, Texas
- Medical: Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science in Los Angeles, California
- Fellowship: Interventional and Vascular Radiology fellowship at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Texas Medical Association
Hobbies: Spending time with his family, cooking and hunting quail