Joel S. Newman, M.D.
Body Imaging and Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Joel S. Newman, M.D. is a board certified body imaging and musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Medical: Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, Illinois
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Faulkner Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Body Imaging and Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowships at University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- International Skeletal Society
- Newberg, A.H. & Newman, J.S. MRI of the Painful Hip in Athletes. Clin Sports Med. 2006.
- Festa A, Mulieri PJ, Newman JS, Spitz DJ, Leslie BM. Effectiveness of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Detecting Partial and Complete Distal Biceps Tendon Rupture. J Hand Surg, 2010;35A:77-83
- Walz DM, Newman JS,Konin GP, Ross G. Epicondylitis: Pathogenesis, Imaging, and Treatment. RadioGraphics, 2010; 30:167-184.
- Newman JS, Newberg AN, Basketball Injuries. Radiol Clin N Am, 2010; 48:1095-1111.