Joel B. Levine, M.D.
Joel B. Levine, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Downey MRI Center in California.
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical: Columbia University in New York, New York
- Internship: Pediatric internship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California
- Residency: Pediatric residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California
- Fellowship: Pediatric Hematology-Oncology/Immunology fellowship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California and Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging fellowship at Long Beach Veterans Administration Hospital in Long Beach, California and University of California in Irvine, California.
- Los Angeles Pediatric Society
- Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Society of Magnetic Resonance
- American College of Nuclear Physicians
- Burnett, K. and Levine J. An Atlas of Clinical Nuclear Medicine. New England Journal of Medicine. 1989.
- Burnett, K and Levine, J. Introduction to MRI. Medical-Legal Journal. 1988.
- Burnett, K., Davis, C., Glenn, W., Kaminishi, R., Levine, J. Format and Display Options in Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Temporomandibular Joints. Cranio. 1988.
- Burnett, K., Glenn, W., Levine, J. Bone Scanning in Clinical Practice. New England Journal of Medicine. 1987.
- Burnett, K., Glenn, W., Levine, J., Spindle, D. Arachnoiditis: Demonstration with Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1987.
- Burnett, K. and Levine, J. What Really Happens in Imaging Centers: Issues of Finance and Control. Am J Radiology. 1986.
- Burnett, K. and Levine, J. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Lumbar Disc Disease: Clinical Observation with High Resolution Surface Coils at 1.5T. Applied Radiology. 1986.
- Burnett, K. and Levine, J. MRI Evaluation of the Cervical Spine at High Field Strength. Applied Radiology. 1985.
- Burnett, K., Levine, J., Ross, A. Non-Invasive Evaluation of the Cardiac Patient. California Worker’s Compensation Enquirer. 1985.
- Burnett, K. and Levine, J. Magnetic Resonance and Other Advances in Diagnostic Imaging. California Chiropractic Association Journal. 1985.