Jerrold T. Gale, M.D.
Jerrold T. Gale, M.D. is a diagnostic radiologist with X-Ray Professional Associates. Dr. Gale joined X-Ray Professional Associates in 2007 and is one of the interpreting radiologists at Central Maine Imaging Center.
- Undergraduate: State University of New York at Binghamton in Binghamton, New York
- Medical: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
- Internship: Internal Medicine intern at New York University Hospitals in New York, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, New York
- Fellowship: CT and Ultrasound fellowship at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina
- Gale, J.T., Schlasselberg, D. Eosinophilic Granuloma of the Bone. The Mount Sinai Jounral of Medicine. 1985.
- Cohen, B.A., Gale, J.T., Mendelson, D.S., Miliy, H.A. Computer Tomography Demonstration of Pulmonary Artery Calcification in Eisenmenger Syndrome. The Journal of Computed Tomography. 1985.
- Cohen, B.A., Gale, J.T., Mendelson, D.S., Teirstein, A.S. Benign Mixed Salivary Gland Tumor of the Mediastinum. CT: The Journal of Computed Tomography. 1986.
- Bowie, J., Gale, J.T., Mahony, B. Sonographic Evaluation of Multiple Myeloma of the Testicle. Journal of Clinical Ultrasound. 1987.
- Bowie, J., Gale, J.T., Mahoney, B. Sonographic Features of Rupture of the Pregnant Uterus. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 1986.
Dr. Gale is an experienced mountain climber and enjoys time with his family.