Jeremy B. Duda, M.D.
Abdominal Imaging and Interventional Radiologist
Jeremy B. Duda, M.D. is a board certified abdominal imaging and interventional radiologist at Central Maine Imaging Center.
- Undergraduate: Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut
- Medical: University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry in Rochester, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at University of Rochester, Department of Internal Medicine in Rochester, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Rochester, Department of Imaging Sciences in Rochester, New York
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging and Interventional fellowship at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Radiology in Boston, Massachusetts
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- Holland MD, Mironov O, Aubry JF, Hananel A, Duda JB. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound. Ultrasound Clinics 1 April 2013 (volume 8 issue 2 Pages 213-226 DOI: 10.1016/j.cult.2012.12.015)
- Duda JB, Lynch M, Bhatt S, Dogra VS. CT Mimics of Acute Appendicitis: Predictors of Appendiceal Disease Confirmed at Pathology. Journal of Clinical Imaging Science. 2012 Dec;2:73. [DOI: 10.4103/2156-7514.104306]
- Duda JB, Bhatt S, Dogra VS. Utility of Whirl Sign in Guiding Management of Small Bowel Obstruction. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2008 Sep;191(3):743-7. [DOI: 10.2214]