Jeffrey A. Haithcock, M.D.
Interventional and Neuro Radiologist
Jeffrey A. Haithcock, M.D. is a board certified interventional and neuro radiologist at Methodist CDI in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan
- Medical: Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Interventional Neuroradiology/NeuroInterventional Surgery/Diagnostic Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Texas Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America