Jean C. Wang, M.D.
Breast Imaging Radiologist
Jean C. Wang, M.D. is a board certified breast imaging radiologist at Methodist CDI in Texas
- Undergraduate: State University of New York at Buffalo in Buffalo, New York
- Medical: State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine in Buffalo, New York
- Residency: OB/GYN residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Diagnostic Radiology residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging fellowship at Baylor Sammons Breast Imaging Center in Dallas, Texas
- Byrnes, T., Daly, M., Granchelli, J., Hsiao, J., Hudecki, M., Pollina, C. Strength and Endurance in the Therapeutic Evaluation of Prednisolone-treated mdx-mice. Research Communications in Chemical Pathology and Pharmacology. 1993.