Jan Stauss, M.D.
Diagnostic Radiologist & Nuclear Medicine Radiologist
Jan Stauss, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist and nuclear medicine radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin, through the partnership with Medical X-Ray Consultants (MXC).
- Medical: Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich, Germany
- Internship: Nuclear Medicine internship at Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich, Germany
- Residency: Nuclear Medicine residency at Harvard Medical School Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts and Diagnostic Radiology residency at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Dr. Stauss has authored and co-authored numerous professional articles
Hobbies: Spending time with his wife, exploring restaurants, traveling, mountain biking and skiing