James Y. Wu, M.D.
James Y. Wu, M.D., a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist, has been with Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Florida since 2013. He also is a consultant to a number of professional and collegiate level sports teams and other organizations throughout central Florida and frequently lectures about musculoskeletal imaging at professional conferences.
- Undergraduate: Duke University
- Medical: New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at North Shore University Hospital in New York
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Schwartzberg, R., Reuss, B., Burkhart, B., Butterfield, M., Wu, J., McLean, K., High Prevalence of Superior Labral Tears Diagnosed by MRI in Middle-Aged Patient With Asymptomatic Shoulders. The Orthopedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2016.
Hobbies:Spending time with family, travel, sports, anything outdoors, books, food