James N. Place, M.D.
James N. Place, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Colorado State University, University of Maine, Orono, and Purdue University
- Medical: George Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship: Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Residency: Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
- American College of Radiology
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Maine Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Place, J. Clinical Significance of Cervical Pneumorachis. AJR.1989.
- Pezzuti, R.T., Place, J.N., Wilson, D.W. MRI in Preoperative Evaluation of Cervical Radiculopathy. Neurosurgery.