James M. Strottmann, M.D.
James M. Strottmann, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). He is also a radiologist at Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, and an associate professor employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin. Previously, Dr. Strottmann was an associate professor at the University of Kentucky Medical Center.
- Undergraduate: University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
- Medical: University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical College of Virginia Hospitals in Richmond, Virginia
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology