James M. Busch, M.D.
Vascular and Interventional Radiologist
James M. Busch, M.D. is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist at Insight Imaging in Tennessee.
- Undergraduate: Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi
- Medical: University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tennessee
- Internship: Medical and Surgical internship at University of Tennessee Methodist University Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee
- Residency: Radiology residency at Harvard Medical School Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Vascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Harvard Medical School Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- American College of Radiology
- Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Enterprise Imaging & Therapeutic Radiology Management. Advance. 2008.
- Barbaras, L., Busch, J.M., Hatabu, H., Nishino, M., Wei, J., Yam, C. Achieving ACGME Compliance: Utilization of an Intranet-based System with a Mobile Interface. RSNA. 2004.
- Barbaras, L., Busch, J.M., Hatabu, H., Nishino, M., Wei, J., Yam, C. A Mobile Solution: PDA Based Platform for Radiology Information Management. AJR. 2003.
- Barbaras, L., Busch, J.M., Hatabu, H., Nishino, M., Wei, J., Yam, C. PDA Connectivity Solution for Radiology Practice and Education. RSNA. 2003.
- Busch, J.M., Kornguth, P.J., Pantanowitz, L. Cancer Mimic: Lipomastia in an HIV positive male on antiretroviral therapy. AJR. 2003.
- Busch, J.M., Kruskal, J.B.K., Wu, B. Malignant Peritoneal Mesothelioma. Radiographics. 2002.
- Teaching Case: Diabetic Peripheral Vascular Disease. ACR. 2001.