James E. Youker, M.D.
Breast Imaging Radiologist
James e. Youker, M.D. is a board certified breast imaging radiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) and is employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
Dr. Youker has received many honors for his outstanding achievements including the Distinguished Service Award from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the Gold Medal from the Association of University Radiologists.
- Undergraduate: Colgate University in Hamilton, New York
- Medical: University of Buffalo School of Medicine in Buffalo, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Fellowship: NIH fellowship at University of Lund in Malmo, Sweden
- American College of Radiology
- American Heart Association
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society for Cancer Imaging